Established in 2000 with our national headquarters in the Tampa Bay FL area, CRA Therapy is driven to make a difference in the lives of children with developmental delays and disorders. We make sure our therapists are well-trained, up to date on leading-edge practices, and are truly motivated to change lives.
Our mission is to provide the best comprehensive therapy services in an integrated educational environment. Our goal is to help children learn skills that allow them to function in everyday life. With our immediate pool of trained, credentialed, and thoroughly vetted therapists, CRA Therapy is always ready to match our best-fitting candidate to your school’s need.
We understand the difficulty experienced with staffing shortages for qualified, licensed therapists. Luckily, we have the answer:
- Pre-screened therapists for placement in your school district, including preliminary interview, verification of certification, licensure, education, work history, and federal/ criminal background check
- Qualified therapists for part-time, full-time, temporary, and full term placements
- Billing and invoicing procedures customized to your district’s requirements
- Dedicated relationships with guaranteed response time of up to 4 hours
- Customized solutions to accommodate your school district’s goals and requirements
- Ongoing recruitment and retention support
- Flexibility and dependability
Our therapists are licensed and certified to meet your district’s requirements. They are trained to identify, evaluate, and administer therapy for a wide range of developmental delays and disorders. Our school-based professionals are proficient in working with pediatric populations in educational settings, using both individual and group approaches.
Why do the most qualified therapists choose us?
We are able to maintain therapist satisfaction and retention by providing professional challenges, a supportive environment, and exceptional compensation packages. We invest in our therapists because they are our greatest asset in making a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. Employee benefits include health and dental insurance, 401K, paid time off, continuing education, and more.
Become one of our school partners and see how can we help you! When you’re ready to work with CRA Therapy, contact us!