Now hiring a School-Based Occupational Therapist fluent in American Sign Language for a Part-time position.
CRA Therapy is currently seeking qualified, energetic, and dedicated school-based Occupational Therapist fluent in American Sign Language who desires to make a positive difference in the lives of children.
For immediate consideration and details on compensation packages and location availability, submit your online application now!
Some of the many benefits of working for CRA Therapy include:
- 5-10% Higher compensation than other contract companies
- Enjoy holidays and summers off while still getting paid the same as other settings
- Health insurance* begins on day one and lasts throughout the summer
- Customizable compensation packages with 12-month payroll option
- Annual stipends for CEUs and licensure fees
- Consistent hours with short and long-term contracts available
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Many positions in excellent locations across the country
- Benefits start on day one!
- And more!
CRA Therapy specializes in providing school-based pediatric therapy services. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States. Our special education services include speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, sign language interpreting, school psychology, and more.
CRA Therapy strives to empower students and inspire achievements through motivated and compassionate therapists. We take pride in our continual engagement with our therapists and want the absolute best for them, taking the time to understand their personal and professional desires to match them with the perfect opportunities.
CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens
*Health insurance benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, HSA, FSA, and 401k retirement plan with company contributions