School-Based Physical Therapist
Some of the many benefits of working for CRA Therapy include:
– 5-10% Higher compensation than other contract companies
– Enjoy holidays and summers off
– Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
– Short and long-term disability insurance
– 401k retirement plan with company contributions
– Customized compensation packages with 12-month payroll option
– Annual stipends for CEUs and licensure fees
– Consistent hours with short and long-term contracts available
– Paid time off
– Relocation assistance
– And more!
CRA Therapy specializes in providing school-based pediatric therapy services. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States.
CRA Therapy strives to empower students and inspire achievements through motivated and compassionate therapists. We take pride in our continual engagement with our therapists and want the absolute best for them, taking the time to understand their personal and professional desires to match them with the perfect opportunities.
CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens.