Providing school-based pediatric therapy services for nearly 20 years. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States. Our special education services include speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, sign language interpreting, school psychology, and more. Please visit www.cratherapy.com for further information.
Benefits of working with CRA Therapy:
- Superior Mentorship Program (CF’s w/ Provisional State License welcome to apply!)
- 5-10% higher compensation than other contract companies
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company contributions
- ASHA certified CEU provider with free access to unlimited CEU courses
- Professional resource and material library
- Annual stipend for FL state licensure fees
- $500 referral bonus
- and MUCH MORE!
- Preschool, Elementary, Middle or High School
- Enjoy holidays and summers off
- 12-month payroll option
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology required
- ASHA certification required
- FL DOH license required
- Pediatric or School based experience required
**CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens.
– Consistent hours with short and long-term contracts available
– Paid time off
– Relocation assistance
– And more!
CRA Therapy specializes in providing school-based pediatric therapy services. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States.
CRA Therapy strives to empower students and inspire achievements through motivated and compassionate therapists. We take pride in our continual engagement with our therapists and want the absolute best for them, taking the time to understand their personal and professional desires to match them with the perfect opportunities.
CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time