CRA Therapy has specialized in providing school-based pediatric therapy services for nearly 20 years. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States. Our special education services include speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, sign language interpreting, school psychology, and more. Please visit www.cratherapy.com for further information.
Benefits of working with CRA Therapy:
- 5-10% higher compensation than other contract companies
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company contributions
- Free access to unlimited CEU courses
- Professional resource and material library
- Annual stipend for FL state licensure fees
- $500 referral bonus
- and MUCH MORE!
School Psychologists provide direct support and interventions to students, consult with teachers, families and other school-employed mental health professionals to improve support strategies, work with school administrators to improve school-wide practices and policies, and collaborate with community providers to coordinate needed services. School Psychologists will enjoy paid holidays and summers off and a 12 month payroll option.
School Psychology requirements include:
· Master’s Degree or higher in Psychology
· FL DOH or DOE license
· Experience in implementing Problem Solving/ Response to Intervention
· Valid Florida teaching certificate in School Psychology
**CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens.