CRA Therapy has specialized in providing school-based pediatric therapy services for nearly 20 years. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States. Our special education services include speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, sign language interpreting, school psychology, and more. Please visit www.cratherapy.com for further information.
Benefits of working with CRA Therapy:
- Superior Mentorship Program
- 5-10% higher compensation than other contract companies
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company contributions
- CEU provider with free access to unlimited CEU courses
- Professional resource and material library
- Annual stipend for state licensure fees
- $500 referral bonus
- and MUCH MORE!
Social Worker (LCSW) provide direct support and interventions to students, consult with teachers, families, and other school-employed mental health professionals to improve support strategies, work with school administrators to improve school-wide practices and policies, and collaborate with community providers to coordinate needed services.
- Preschool, Elementary, Middle or High School
- Enjoy holidays and summers off
- 12-month payroll option
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- NMPED Certification required
- Must be well-versed in working with Native American Students
- Pediatric or School based experience preferred
- Openings for 2019/2020 & 2020/2021 school year
Job Type: Full-time & Part-Time openings