Speech Language Pathologist (School Based)
CRA Therapy specializes in providing school-based pediatric therapy services. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States.
We are currently looking for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for the 20.21 school year.
- Full and part time openings throughout the county
Benefits at a Glance
- 5-10% Higher compensation than other contract companies
- Enjoy holidays and summers off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company contributions
- Customized compensation packages with 12-month payroll option
- Annual stipends for CEUs and licensure fees
- Consistent hours with short and long-term contracts available
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- And more!
The Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) will assess, diagnose, treat and help to prevent communication and swallowing disorders in patients in a school setting. This person will be able to effectively deliver treatment to school-aged children with cognitive communication disorders, speech and/or language disorders.
- Monitor students’ progress and adjust treatments accordingly
- Develop and/or implement approved treatment plans for eligible students with problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments and recommendations of physicians, psychologists, and/or social workers
- Write and maintain reports with proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid, billing records or caseload activities, including initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP)
- Hold and maintain an active State Licensure(s)
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- Hold and maintain a valid Driver’s License
*We accept applicants in their Clinical Fellowship (CF-SLP)
CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens.