CRA Therapy has specialized in providing school-based pediatric therapy services for nearly 20 years. We have become a trusted industry leader, providing quality special education services for our school partners across the United States. Our special education services include speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, sign language interpreting, school psychology, and more. Please visit www.cratherapy.com for further information.
Benefits of working with CRA Therapy:
- 5-10% higher compensation than other contract companies
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company contributions
- Professional resource and material library
- Annual stipend for state licensure fees
- $500 referral bonus
- and MUCH MORE!
- Pre-K, Elementary, Middle or High School
- Enjoy holidays and summers off
- 12-month payroll option
- Professional license, School Psychology Certification Required
- FL DOH license and FL DOE Certification required
- Pediatric or School based experience preferred
**CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens. **